Worldwide Bali is also known as “Island of the Gods” as it really a fantastic place to explore the beaches, waterfalls, museums, caves, and more. Countless reasons can attract you to visit the place once in your lifetime, and one is considered as the best Yoga Retreats in Bali.
Bali is a really inspiring place when it comes to spiritual connection. You may not realize it when you land on the island, but when you calm your mind in places like Uluwatu or Ubud, you will be able to feel the incredible energy that emanates from this little paradise on Earth.
There are many exclusive places to enjoy, explore, and meditate, and Bali is a peaceful destination to rejuvenate all. Bali is worth an excavated location in Indonesia if you want to get in-depth connectivity with your soul and improve your health.
The existence of rich culture and long history of Buddhism and Hinduism will boost the inner power with positivity. Bali is a profoundly life-changing destination blended with natural beauty, historical places, embellish temples, and monasteries. Moreover, the jungle canopy, unexpected adventure, and food destinations in Bali are more fractional fusion to attract travellers from the world.
The Reasons to Revive Yoga Retreats In Bali:
What makes Bali so special, when it comes to yoga retreats?
Personally, I found the world of technology and advancement worth meaningless when I travelled to Bali, as it inspired me a lot. People in Bali are lively and woven into their rich heritage, which still seems impossible in the techno era.
There are many awesome Yoga Retreats, where you can also enjoy and relax some moments of your life. Before overviewing the list of Yoga Retreats in Bali, Let’s conclude over why you should visit this scenic island for yoga and meditation activities.
- Bali is a breathtaking location to explore and enjoy with natural surroundings and soothing climate. It brings ethereal experience to relax and refresh.
- It is an exceptionally budget-friendly travel destination. The place is irrespectively affordable than other beautiful and yoga retreats places worldwide.
- Bali is a perfect destination for people to enjoy the natural beauty and balanced weather.
- This Island of God is even a foody destination as serves a variety of delicious foods. The influence of Javanese, Sumatran, Balinese, Hindus, Chinese in food is relatively delectable in Bali.
- There are many meditations, wellness, and yoga schools in Bali, for yoga enthusiasts to learn such self-possession disciplines. The island sheers a variety of yoga and meditation training centres to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul.
- Surprisingly, the Hindu mythologies and principles are seen in temples of Bali with unique art and culture.
- Moreover, the contribution of other cultures and religions like Chinese and Buddhism makes Bali a perfect place to learn, meditate, and practice yoga.
- The authentic Indian styles of yoga, meditation, and massage therapies all attract people from every corner of the planet. To get complete connectivity of body, mind, and spirit, the yoga disciplines are the best enlightening activities to enjoy.
- For in-depth receptacle and relaxation session of the spa, Ayurvedic massage, and therapeutic experiences are endless in Bali.
9 Most Self Paced Yoga Retreats In Bali:
It will be nice to explore and find out some of the best retreats in Bali. A small discussion on this subject will help people to choose the best place very smoothly.
It can be rightly said in this context that most of the people always look for a beautiful place where they can carry out yoga and other physical exercises. But with some of these renowned retreats it will be easier to choose the right place.
So, just come and indulge yourself in the art of yoga. These peace-loving 10 best Yoga Retreats in Bali will always give a refreshing feeling to the guests coming here. It will be a great moment in everyone’s life.
1. Bagus Jati: 6 Day Meditation and Yoga
This retreat is mainly famous for its location. It is located in the Tegallalang. It is the village that is famous for its picture like rice terrace.
This place is also one of the most famous destinations to carry out Yoga and other health activities. The retreat provides various types of packages that commence from 3 days to 7 days.
You can choose it as per your budget. Usually, breakfast and dinner is given
complimentary in this retreat.
Location: Banjar Jati, Desa Sebatu, Tegallalang, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80561,
2. FireFly Resort And Yoga Retreat Center In Ubud, Bali
To relax and enjoy, FireFly Resort and Retreat in Ubud is the perfect destination. The place offers yoga lovers and holiday explorer ample of adventurous activities. If you are looking for yoga and meditation sessions, then Firefly offers an 8-days wellness program to feel calm and strengthened.
This is a fantastic and luxurious venture destination to energize and rejuvenate. Here you can retreat your body, mind, and soul while practising yoga sessions, meditation seatings, and more. The traditional Balinese massage, refreshing therapies, and healing activities improve metabolism. You can feel energized and self-paced in Firefly Yoga Retreat Center.
- Daily meditation and yoga classes. (Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, and Partner yoga styles).
- Offers 1 Balinese massage session.
- Sound healing treatments.
- Health food serving regularly (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Events and traditional activities to enjoy.
- Chocolate making, tea (herbal) making classes (cooking learning sessions including Canang and Jamu making).
- A trip to the rice field and paddies in Ubud.
- Experience Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Yoga Retreat Location: Jl. Suweta, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia ( Middle of ricefields and jungles).
- Duration: 8 days/ 7 nights.
3. Odyssey Yoga Retreats, Canggu, Bali
The place brings great positivity from its surroundings and a peaceful environment. This Odyssey Retreat provides 4 days wellness and fitness program to clean and detox body and mind. If you want to explore fitness sessions, meditation, and yoga together, then, believe me, this Yoga Retreat in Bali is a magnificent place.
This rejuvenated location will help you to experience complete wellness sessions to boost your energy and metabolism. Yoga, when blending with exercises and meditation, then offers adventures retreating learning to enjoy.
- Offers everyday yoga and wellness classes. (1 private session as well).
- Beauty treatments with 2 therapeutic, relaxing massage.
- Personalized health and fitness program from expert trainers/instructors.
- Healthy meals daily (Regular serving of breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Yoga retreats training sessions include Hatha style.
- Experience Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Yoga Retreat Location: The Bija Villa, Jln. Subak Ambengan, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
- Duration: 4 days/ 3 nights.
4. Balitrees Retreats, Tabanan Regency, Bali
If you want to get Yoga Retreat In Bali, then this Balitrees Retreat center is an ideal place to learn and practice meditation. This particular retreat center offers 3 days Balinese Watukaru yoga and meditation sessions to enjoy and refresh the mind and body.
The place helps in experiencing a deep connection with positivity and inner spirit. Balitrees Yoga Retreat in Bali is surrounded by a village environment where everyone is welcomed as part of the Sesandan community.
- Offers refreshing beach yoga sessions (Hatha and Chakra)
- Balinese style meditation program to detox all negative vibes.
- Traditional and healthy meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Daily Balinese Watukaru Yoga learning sessions.
- Exploring to nearby waterfalls and beaches.
- Experience Skill Level: Beginner.
- Yoga Retreat Location: Sesandan, Megati, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia
- Duration: 3 days/ 2 nights.
5. Baliuma Retreats, Sesandan Megati, Selemadeg Timur, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia:
If you want to learn and practice traditional forms of yoga and meditation, then Baliuma Retreats is worth an excellent destination. This retreat yoga center offers 4 days package to rejuvenate your body and soul. The place helps you in reconnecting with nature and self while practicing yoga postures and meditation sessions.
Baliuma Yoga Retreat In Bali gives yoga enthusiasts and travelers to strengthen their weaknesses. The center is created with peaceful surroundings that keep you positive and harmonic while retreating the mind, body, and soul.
- Provides a package of beach yoga sessions (Hatha style).
- Everyday Balinese style meditation practice.
- Traditional Balinese Watukaru style yoga.
- Tasty vegetarian meals (regular serving of breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Local waterfall, beach, and natural surroundings trip.
- Experience Skill Level: Beginner.
- Yoga Retreat Location: Megati, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia.
- Duration: 4 days/ 3 nights.
6. The Yoga Barn Bali
Another incredible place to practice yoga in Bali is in Ubud, a central region known for being the cultural heart of the island. There are several yoga centers in Ubud and The Yoga Barn is the most famous of them.
It is even known for being one of the biggest yoga institutes in Southeast Asia. This makes the studio very popular and full, but we found the place incredible nonetheless.
The entrance is quite small and doesn’t seem to promise much at first. However, after going through the reception, we are faced with a pleasant surprise: the place is beautiful, spacious and has a super nice structure.
Classes cost 130,000 rupiahs ($ 9.60) and it is also possible to buy discounted packages. There are about 15 classes per day for all levels of practitioners. It is necessary to arrive half an hour in advance to guarantee a place (classes are well attended). For more information on yoga schedules and types, click here.
Be sure to also visit the restaurant, which has all kinds of vegetarian, organic and healthy food. A delight!
7. Santhika Dream Hill Retreat Center, Lovina, Bali, Indonesia:
This Yoga Retreat in Bali is one of the most preferred yoga and meditation center to detox mind and body negativity. The place offers 7-day cleaning, meditation, and retreat program to clean, relax, and enjoy.
If you are challenging with emotional, mental, and physical toxicity, then Santhika Yoga Retreat Center is the best place to comfort your soul. The center offers a package of yoga, meditation, and spa therapies to engage more positive energies.
Amazing yoga techniques and meditation sessions help you to keep active and focused throughout the day. More strengthening and energizing activities to calm and clean also value for money in this yoga retreat center. In fact, organizing of different week program to retreat with outdoor exploring activities gives complete enjoyment.
- Yoga and meditation retreat programs. (Hatha, Kundalini and Vinyasa)
- 3 SPA detox sessions.
- Both indoor and outdoor yoga and meditation tours.
- Availability of simple yet delicious food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Bunch of refreshing drinks (non-alcoholic beverages).
- Different cultural activities, events, or workshops are organized every evening.
- Experience Skill Level; Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Yoga Retreat Location: Lovina Beach, North Bali, Indonesia
- Duration: 7 days/ 6 nights.
8. The Yoga Searcher Retreat Bali
The Yoga Searcher Bali is located in the south of the island, called Uluwatu, which are also located the most beautiful beaches with white sand and clear water. For us, passionate about the sea, this is the best region in Bali.
The architecture of the Yoga Searcher is beautiful, in the Balinese style. The institute is surrounded by nature, with beautiful decor and an inviting pool. The place also works as a spa, hotel (with a high price compared to others in the region) and a vegetarian restaurant (wonderful!), In addition to offering retreats and training for yoga instructors.
We took a yoga class several days in this beautiful place, as we stayed at the inn right next door ( Three Monkeys Villas) and listened to the teacher starting the class every morning. The single lesson costs 120 thousand rupiahs ($ 9 dollars), but it is possible to close packages of 5 and 10 lessons for a more affordable price.
9. Uluwatu Surf Villas – Meditation and Yoga Center
The Uluwatu Surf Villas offers classes every day in the morning, at 7:30. The place is not exactly a yoga center, but a beautiful hotel located on the Uluwatu cliff. Classes take place in a kind of bungalow without “walls” or on the lawn facing the sea. The feeling is that you are floating on the Indian Ocean!
The single lesson also costs 120,000 rupiahs ($ 9 dollars) and practitioners of any level are accepted.
Bali is a significant place to get connected if you want a refreshing and deep sensation of positivity in your life. There is no better island than Bali to relax, refresh, and calm your life hassles. You can bridge all body, mind, and spirit through many wellness and retreat regimes in Bali.
Indonesia is a beautiful place to experience diverse cultures with amazing locations, rejuvenating massages, and ancient treatments. Moreover, the island of god is the fledged place to pamper your mood and metabolism with luxuries resorts and retreat centers. Bali inherits countless stimulating activities and adventures, is the ultimate destination to escape the world of challenges.
There are certainly many other incredible yoga retreats in Bali, but these were a few we had the opportunity to visit. Tell us if you have any more to recommend!